Reasons Why You Should Call Us!
Fixed and Upfront PRICING
All Work GUARANTEED
NICEIC Approved Electricians
Do You Have Electrical Problem? Contact us and consider it solved.
Website terms and conditions
The term ‘Electric Master’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite 127, 28 Park Street, Luton, LU1 3FL. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Business terms and conditions
We charge per hour on site at the price quoted, and a minimum of one hours labour will apply once the engineer has attended site (The hours labour will also apply if we attend site and are turned away due to the problem being rectified, with no prior notice). Our minimum charge for the first hours labour is £75.00 + VAT (emergencies, weekends and evenings are charged higher) Once the Job has been booked in any cancellations will be charged at £50.00.
All prices quoted are subject to a site survey.
Once you have accepted our quotation and given go ahead to complete the work with either a debit/credit card or purchase order, you are agreeing to have the job completed and to pay for any subsequent materials. If we need to re-quote for any reason, then there is no obligation to continue with the job, however there will be a £50.00 cancellation charge. If the price of the job stays the same as the original quotation and you choose to cancel – any materials ordered prior to receiving your cancellation will need to be paid for in full.
Your use of this site and any disputes arising out of such use of this website, is subject to the laws of England & Wales.
All goods fitted or supplied by Electric Master will remain the property of Electric Master (trading name of Eco Technical Services (UK) Ltd, Suite 127, 28 Park Street, Luton, LU1 3FL) until paid for in full by the customer or person who booked the job in with us for works to be carried out.